From 6 November onwards, access to all catering establishments is only possible with a COVID Certificate or ‘green pass’ for everyone aged 13 and over. This applies inside and outside, with or without a fixed seat. From the age of 14, the use of the COVID Certificate must be verified in combination with an identity card. The compulsory closing time between 17.00 and 05.00 hours applies in all catering establishments.
What does this mean for my stay at Beachhouse Hotel?
With a COVID certificate:
- You can have breakfast in our breakfast room at specific time slots
- Use our common areas while keeping 1,5m distance from others
(incl. toilets) (lobby only open until 17.00)
- Sit on our terrace with take-away food while keeping 1,5m distance from others
Without a COVID certificate:
- You have your breakfast in your room
- Use your own room to eat and drink
- No use of the common areas (only for take-away, while wearing a face mask)